Specifications

Great (unenclosed)

8' Diapason 71 pipes
8' Flute (Harmonic), 73 pipes
8' Gedeckt Swell
8' Erzähler Swell
8' Erzähler Celeste Swell
4' Octave 61 pipes
2 2/3' Grave Mixture (1970), 122 pipes
Chimes 21 tubes
Celestial Harp 49 bars

Swell (enclosed)

8' Geigen Diapason 71 pipes
8' Rohr Flute 73 pipes
8' Gamba 73 pipes
8' Gamba Celeste 73 pipes
8' Spitz Flute 73 pipes
8' Spitz Flute Celeste 61 pipes
8' Vox Angelica II (1970), 122 pipes
4' Flute Harmonic 73 pipes
2' Fourniture IV 244 pipes
8' Flugelhorn 73 pipes

Pedal

16' Bourdon 44 pipes
16' Lieblich Gedackt Soft wind
16' Gemshorn 56 pipes
8' Gross Flute Soft wind





logo The Organ Clearing House
Post Office Box 231127
Charlestown, MA 02123
617-688-9290
info@organclearinghouse.com






The end of the roaring twenties.

Built in 1927 for the Parish House of St. Paul’s Episcopal Church in Cleveland, Ohio, this fine organ by Ernest Skinner was relocated to a church in Georgia in 1970. The new installation was completed by a representative of the Reuter Organ Company including the addition of several stops as noted on the specifications using new chests and pipes built by Reuter.

The original Skinner console is lost, but original windchests are intact and unaltered as additions were all placed on new chests.

Gallery:





Pertinent Details


Builder:
Skinner Organ Company
Date: 1927
Opus: 684
Approximate location:
Atlanta, GA
Asking price:
USD 20,000.00
Dimensions:
Height: 0 ft.
Width: 0 ft.
Depth: 0 ft.
Notes: