“Three Cheers for the Ladies!”
This organ built in 1900 by J.H. & C.S. Odell was a gift to the parish by the Ladies Aid Society. It must have been a wonderful bake sale. Here’s a fun instrument with three reeds, lots of eight-foot tone, and a burly 16’ Double Open Wood Diapason. The Swell windchest is above the Great, allowing a smaller footprint than many similar organs of the day.